Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Adrienne

Happy Birthday to a treasured friend who happens to be a Jewish Mom to all... even me and I am 8 years older than her. Adrienne is a no bones about it person. She has a heart of gold and is the first one to tell it like it is for your own good. If she thinks you have thrown her under a bus she lets you know it but like any good mother, forgives. We often agree to disagree.

I have been blessed to call her team mate for the past nine years. I too have the proud mom moments as I take some credit for early mentoring. She is not afraid to try new things and she often likes to mix it up with her lessons so she is not bored and stays fresh teaching. Her classroom is a student centered environment and the children's work displayed shows student ownership.

Her immediate family comes first, no ifs, ands, secretaries or buts. God help you if you do not put her calls through to her room, you are messing with a Mother Lion and her cubs.

Adrienne, I love you and cherish your friendship. Thank you for my monthly therapy session. You are special to me.

LOL

Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Adrienne,
    LOL means lots of love, sorry I did not know it meant laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete